How To Make Beef Ravioli
This beef ravioli makes a restaurant-worthy dish accessible. The hearty pasta is served with taco toppings to make a family-friendly meal.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 25 fl oz frozen beef ravioli, 1 package
- ½ lb extra-lean ground beef, (95% lean)
- 1 green pepper, medium, chopped
- 14½ fl oz tomatoes, 1 can, no-salt-added, diced , undrained
- 8 fl oz tomato sauce, 1 can, no-salt-added
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning, reduced-sodium
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded, reduced-fat
- 2¼ fl oz ripe olives, 1 can, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, cook beef and pepper over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve with ravioli. Top with cheese and olives.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 141mg
- Calories: 275kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 692mg
- Protein: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 999mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1376IU
- Vitamin C: 29mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!