This is a recipe that I would compare to as honey roasted peanuts but more like sugar coated peanuts.
How To Make Sugared Peanuts
Healthy munch on peanut snack recipe
- Coarse Salt In a large heavy pan place peanuts, salt, sugar and water. Bring to a boil.
- Continue to boil until all liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes. Watch carefully.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread nuts on a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, and bake 20 minutes longer.
- Cool. Store in airtight container.
Note: Raw nuts usually are found in the produce section this time of year.
- Sugar: 80g
- Calcium: 139mg
- Calories: 1059kcal
- Carbohydrates: 101g
- Fat: 65g
- Fiber: 12g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 978mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 223mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!