This dish is an authentic Indian curry which is served with flatbread or the Indian bread, Chappathis. The curry has an aromatic flavor and a blend of spices that gives it its amazing taste.
How To Make Red Kidney Beans Curry
This red kidney beans curry is packed with a lot of flavorful spices that explode in your mouth.
- Soak the red kidney beans in water overnight.
- Cook or boil in water in the morning.
- Drain the water.
- Heat clarified butter in skillet and fry cumin seeds in butter.
- Add onion, ginger garlic paste, and chili powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes, onions, and cooked beans to the mixture.
- Add salt and masala powder.
- Mix well and boil until it starts to thicken.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Before serving, add lemon juice.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 38mg
- Calories: 148kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 473mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Vitamin A: 1397IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!