A Texas Roadhouse favorite, their green beans are hard to beat. That is why we’re about to show you how to make them right at home. This recipe comes in handy when you’re looking for a quick way to sneak some greens into your holiday diet.
How To Make Texas Roadhouse Copycat Green Beans
- 16 oz. canned green beans
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp pepper
- 4 oz. bacon diced
- 4 oz. onion diced
- 2 cup water
- In a saucepan, cook the diced bacon and onions.
- Set to the side. In a bowl full of water, combine the sugar and pepper.
- Combine both the mixture with the bacon. Add in the green beans.
- Let the mixture simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Commonly Asked Questions
Can I substitute the canned beans for fresh ones?
Fresh produce is always better, however, canned green beans are a good way to get around vegetables being out of season. Alternatively, you can always use frozen green beans instead.