Flavorful and sharp feta cheese makes these plain green beans flavorful. Parboil the green beans the night before the meal, then sauté them just before serving.
How To Make Green Beans with Feta and Olives
Add some flavorful taste to your usual green beans with a touch of feta cheese and some olives.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add green beans and cook uncovered until beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Drain well.
- The green beans can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.
- Pat with paper towels.
- Wrap in paper towels and store in self-sealing bags in refrigerator.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 156mg
- Calories: 185kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 336mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 481mg
- Vitamin A: 1124IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!