This super-easy crockpot recipe is a hearty chili-like concoction with lots of beans and smoky barbecue flavor.
How To Make Barbecue Calico Beans
- 1 lb ground round beef
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 bottle Hickory Smoked Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cans different-colored beans
- Brown the meat along with onions. Once finished, drain the excess fat.
- Combine all the ingredients in a crockpot except for the beans.
- Drain the beans (except if pork and beans or chili beans was used).
- Add the drained beans to the crockpot. Once you're done cooking, serve and enjoy!
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 976mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg