A great side dish for a barbeque! Always a big hit with males and females of all ages any time of year! This baked beans recipe combines four different kinds of beans for a rich flavor.
Bacon Baked Beans Recipe
- ½ lb. ground beef browned and drained
- 14 oz. kidney beans or 1 can
- 14 oz. cannelini beans or 1 can
- 14 oz. baked beans or 1 can
- 14 oz. lima beans optional or 1 can
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp. mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together after draining cans of beans. (Can of baked beans can remain with sauce)
- Reserve 1/2 of the bacon bits for the topping and mix the rest into the bean mixture.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with remaining bacon bits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until bubbly around edges and bacon bits crispy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!