How To Make Vegan Ricotta Cheese
You don’t need dairy to enjoy a rich and creamy cheese when you have this vegan ricotta cheese recipe! Easily made in just 10 minutes.
- Soak the cashew in cool water for at least 2 hours in a bowl of water, covering the cashews about 2 to 3 inches of water as they will swell up.
- For a quick method of soaking, let cashews sit in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Drain the cashews and place all remaining ingredients into a blender or food processor, then process until creamy stopping to scrape down the sides every few minutes. Taste for flavors, adding more salt or pepper to taste.
- Serve on pastas or over bread, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 hour for a stiffer mixture.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 days. To keep longer, store in the freezer for up to 2 months in a freezer safe container.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 141mg
- Calories: 622kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Fat: 43g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 8mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 23g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g
- Potassium: 987mg
- Protein: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 93mg
- Vitamin A: 12IU
- Vitamin C: 32mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!