Cheese curds are a favorite Midwestern recipe that should be enjoyed all over the country! It couldn’t be simpler to make, with few ingredients and a quick-fry cooking process. Everyone will be begging for more when you whip up this easy appetizer recipe.
How To Make Best-Ever Cheese Curds Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cup peanut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 lb. cheese curds cheese flavor of choice
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the eggs and milk.
- Mix until smooth.
- If you'd like a thinner batter, add more milk to suit.
- Toss the cheese curds in the batter.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Fry the coated cheese curds approximately 1 minute each, until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.