A nice big plate of crispy fries in a creamy cheese sauce can be the best comfort food! Feel free to make this recipe your own by adding jalapenos, sour cream, ranch, or chives.
How To Make Beer Cheese Fries
- 22 oz fries
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 oz Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire's sauce
- 3/4 cup beer stored at room temperature
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Cook the fries according to its package instructions.
- Next, in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, add the beer, pepper, and dry mustard.
- Slowly bring the contents of the saucepan to a simmer and add the cheese a little at a time. Make sure to stir and melt each portion of cheese before adding more.
- Once all the cheese is melted, add in the Worcestershire sauce.
- To assemble the fries, lay them out on a large platter then top them with cheese sauce.
- Lastly, top your fries with crumbled bacon and serve. Enjoy!