A golden puff of heavenly flavor is a tasty and appealing way to start your day. Make this cheese puffs recipe into a bite-size snack if you want to try – your kids will surely love to eat it.
How To Make Sausage Cheese Puffs
Coat four 4 1/2-in. tart pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, lemon-pepper seasoning and cumin.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In a medium skillet cook turkey sausage over medium heat until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat flour, egg product, milk, oregano, salt and black pepper with a rotary beater or wire whisk until smooth.
- Divide batter among prepared tart pans.
- Top with cooked sausage and green onion.
- Bake at 425 F oven for 10 to 13 minutes or until pancakes are puffed and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, about 1 minute more or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with sour cream mixture.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 115mg
- Calories: 199kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 144mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 221mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 340mg
- Vitamin A: 426IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Breads & Doughs
Breads & Doughs
Can't sneak in some vegetables for the kids? This cheese puff recipe will be hard to resist even with some spinach inside.
Whether they are for parties or as appetizers, you'll never go wrong with cheese puffs! Serve these deep-fried delicacies with marinara.
You can easily make it with leftover mashed potatoes. It's crispy, creamy, and flavorful. Try these potato cheese puffs now.