A golden puff of heavenly flavor is a tasty and appealing way to start your day. Make this cheese puffs recipe into a bite-size snack if you want to try – your kids will surely love to eat it.
How To Make Sausage Cheese Puffs
Coat four 4 1/2-in. tart pans with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, lemon-pepper seasoning and cumin.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In a medium skillet cook turkey sausage over medium heat until brown.
- Drain off fat.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat flour, egg product, milk, oregano, salt and black pepper with a rotary beater or wire whisk until smooth.
- Divide batter among prepared tart pans.
- Top with cooked sausage and green onion.
- Bake at 425 F oven for 10 to 13 minutes or until pancakes are puffed and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, about 1 minute more or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with sour cream mixture.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 115mg
- Calories: 199kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 144mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 221mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 340mg
- Vitamin A: 426IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!