“Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe” Photo Contest Winner! Use your favorite Buffalo Wing Sauce. The butter is the secret ingredient that adds flavor to the Chicken Wings and helps the buffalo sauce to stick! Serve your delicious buffalo wings with celery, carrot sticks, and your favorite dressings like Ranch and Blue Cheese.
How To Make Buffalo Wings
- Chicken wings
- 1 bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- Cut the drumstick and small chicken wing part in two and cut off the little end.
- Fry in oil about 4 minutes on each side. Fry the drumsticks all together and the small chicken wings all together so they cook at an even time. Drain on paper towels.
- Put a bottle of buffalo wing sauce, any favorite, into a saucepan and add about 1/4 C. of butter. Simmer 5 minutes on low.
- Put the chicken wings in a baking pan and pour sauce over them. Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Or if you like saucier buffalo wings, just put the chicken wings in a crockpot and pour the sauce over and keep warm.