Fried Zucchini (Carl's Jr. Copycat)
Crunchy, tasty, and perfectly cooked, this panko-coated fried zucchini recipe serves healthier snacks just like Carl's Jr.
- Season flour with garlic, onion, and paprika and place on a large plate.
- Place eggs in a bowl and beat to combine.
- Place panko on a large plate.
- Dredge zucchini slices through the flour, dip in the egg, and coat with panko crumbs.
Heat about ½-inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy bottom pot, to 350 degrees F.
- Place several zucchini in the pot and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from pan, and place on paper towels to drain.
Serve with creamy ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!