Nothing makes pickles more delicious than a crispy breaded coating! Fry the pickles to golden brown perfection and serve them alongside your favorite dipping sauce.
Copycat Fried Pickles Recipe
- Oil for frying
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper powder
- 2 cups dill pickle chips
- Heat the oil in a deep pan to 375 degrees.
Mix the flour, salt, pepper, sugar, and cayenne powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Drain the pickle chips and toss them in the flour mixture.
- Once the pickles are well coated, fry them in batches.
- Once the pickles float to the surface, remove them from the oil.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with ranch dressing or horseradish.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!