How To Make Fried Oyster Mushroom
Cook up this fried oyster mushroom recipe for a savory meal! This dish is flavored with Sichuan pepper corn-salt mixture for a tasty bite.
- Remove the tough ends of the oyster mushroom and then split into strips around 2 to 3-centimeter wide. After cleaning, slightly squeeze the water out.
- Sprinkle starch and then add egg, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Mix salt and Sichuan peppercorn powder with a similar ratio of 1:1.
- Heat around 2 cups of oil in wok and then slide the mushroom strips in for deep-frying until the surface becomes golden brown.
- Serve directly with Sichuan peppercorn salt.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 112mg
- Calories: 386kcal
- Carbohydrates: 82g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Fat: 4g
- Fiber: 10g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 1116mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 21006mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 313IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!