This refreshing smoothie is perfect for a hot summer day. The use of low-fat yogurt and milk keeps the calorie count down.
How To Make Mango Apricot Strawberry Smoothie
- 2 medium-sized mangos peeled, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 4 ripe apricots pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup ripe strawberries hulled and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 whole strawberries hulled for garnishing optional
- Combine the chopped mangoes, apricots, strawberries, yogurt, milk, orange juice, and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend until the mixture becomes smooth. Afterward, pour the mixture evenly into 4 large margarita glasses.
- If desired, garnish each glass with a hulled strawberry. Enjoy your smoothie!