How To Make Kiwi Mango Lassi Smoothie
- 1 kiwi fruit peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup mango chunks
- 1/3 cup mango nectar an alternative is juice syrup from canned mangoes
- 1/3 cup plain full-fat yogurt
- 5 small ice cubes
- mint sprig for garnishing optional
- Pulse the first 5 ingredients in a blender or bullet until they are well mixed.
- Add in the ice cubes and continue to pulse until the ice is crushed adequately.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and, if desired, garnish them with a mint sprig.
- Enjoy your smoothie!