How To Make Coconut Mango Smoothie
Make your skin glow naturally by drinking up this healthy and naturally sweet mango smoothie! Whip up a glass of this in just 5 minutes.
- ½cupplain coconut water
- 2ripe bananas,frozen, previously peeled and sliced
- 1cuppineapple,chopped, frozen or fresh
- 1cupmango,chopped, frozen or fresh
- 2cupsspinach,or kale
- 1tbspground flax seed,or flaxseed oil, optional
Add the coconut water, bananas, pineapple, mango, spinach, avocado, and flax seed to the blender.
Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
Add more coconut water if it’s too thick.
Serve, and enjoy!
- Calories: 307.44kcal
- Fat: 9.52g
- Saturated Fat: 1.53g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.36g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.02g
- Carbohydrates: 58.22g
- Fiber: 11.18g
- Sugar: 35.57g
- Protein: 5.43g
- Sodium: 93.02mg
- Calcium: 80.60mg
- Potassium: 1203.84mg
- Iron: 2.11mg
- Vitamin A: 194.71µg
- Vitamin C: 94.43mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!