How To Make Cherry Pie Smoothie
This cherry pie smoothie tastes exactly like a pie with natural sweetener added plus Greek yogurt and almond milk making it a healthy, gluten-free drink.
- 1cupfrozen cherries
- ½cupGreek yogurtplain, non-fat
- ¼cupold-fashioned oatsgluten-free
- ½tspvanilla extractstore-bought or homemade
- ¼tspAlmond Extract
- 2tspmaple syrupor honey, to sweeten if needed, optional
Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until smooth, adding more milk if needed to thin out the smoothie or more ice to thicken it, if needed.
Serve immediately, garnished with a fresh cherry if desired.
- Calories: 189.62kcal
- Fat: 5.97g
- Saturated Fat: 3.27g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.56g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.35g
- Carbohydrates: 26.79g
- Fiber: 2.39g
- Sugar: 17.58g
- Protein: 8.64g
- Cholesterol: 13.64mg
- Sodium: 464.64mg
- Calcium: 114.75mg
- Potassium: 258.99mg
- Iron: 0.74mg
- Vitamin A: 20.78µg
- Vitamin C: 4.83mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!