This smoothie is a great source of calcium as well as getting some fruit servings into your diet. Enjoy it with your breakfast or whenever you need a quick pick-me-up during the day!
How To Make Breakfast Fruit Smoothie
Have a healthy meal in a glass anytime with this breakfast fruit smoothie recipe. You only need 4 ingredients and 2 steps for a quick and easy drink.
Prep: 5 mins
Total: 5 mins
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored, fat-free soy milk, or ½ cup vanilla yogurt + ½ cup skim milk
- ½ banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen fruit, of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Place the soy milk and banana in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add the frozen fruit and blend until smooth. Serve.
- Sugar: 39g
- Calcium: 12mg
- Calories: 270kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 1mg
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 722mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 113mg
- Vitamin A: 716IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!