Everyone will love this delicious and easy-to-make drink! It’s a refreshing, fruity smoothie, perfect for those hot summer days.
How To Make Blueberry Smoothie
Whizz up this blueberry smoothie recipe. It’s a medley of frozen fruits like banana and blueberry for a cool and refreshing drink.
- Rinse berries and place them in a freezer bag or container.
- Peel the banana and cut into 1-inch chunks. Place in freezer bag or container with berries.
- Put both fruits in the freezer until solid. Remove from the freezer and place them in a food processor or blender.
- Pour in orange juice. Process with a metal blade until creamy.
- Pour into glasses. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
- Sugar: 69g
- Calcium: 43mg
- Calories: 435kcal
- Carbohydrates: 110g
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 13g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1321mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Vitamin A: 559IU
- Vitamin C: 111mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!