How To Make Banana Almond Smoothie
Enjoy a refreshing banana almond smoothie to cool you on hot days. Made with frozen banana, flax seeds, and almond blended together for a cooling drink.
- 1frozen banana,large, break into 1-inch chunks before freezing
- 1tbspalmond butter,or peanut butter
- 2tbspflax seed
- ½cupalmond milk,yogurt or regular milk
- honey,agave nectar or maple syrup
- almond extract,or vanilla extract
Toss all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy.
- Calories: 332.51kcal
- Fat: 19.27g
- Saturated Fat: 1.97g
- Trans Fat: 0.00g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10.26g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 9.54g
- Carbohydrates: 36.91g
- Fiber: 10.98g
- Sugar: 15.32g
- Protein: 9.09g
- Sodium: 93.76mg
- Calcium: 350.36mg
- Potassium: 783.46mg
- Iron: 2.46mg
- Vitamin A: 3.47µg
- Vitamin C: 10.19mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!