How To Make Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
Enjoy a silky bite of this peach cobbler cheesecake, made with graham crust, cream cheese filling, & a crumbly topping, for a heavenly treat.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese until it's nice and fluffy.
Add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla then mix.
Next pour in cup heavy cream, and sprinkle in cornstarch.
- Mix until everything is well combined then set to the side.
Add the grahams, butter, and ice water to the food processor and pulse until they're small crumbs.
Place parchment paper at the bottom of the springform pan, then add in ¾ of the Grahams mixture.
Press down using fingertips.
Bake for 5 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool.
- Surround the springform pan with foil, then place into a roaster or large pot.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the springform pan, and smooth out.
Pour about 1-inch of hot water into the roaster, surrounding the cheesecake.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine the remaining crumbled Golden Grahams with white cake mix, ice water, and butter. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the mixture on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, then crumble and set to the side.
Next add the diced peaches, sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and water into a saucepan.
Scoop out about ½ cup of the water, then sprinkle in cornstarch, and mix until lump-free.
- Bring the peaches and etc to a boil over medium heat.
Pour in the liquid and cornstarch mixture, stir, and turn off the heat. Let cool.
Add a small amount of vegetable oil to fingertips and oil the inner top part of the cheesecake pan.
- Pour the peach topping on top of the cheesecake.
- Next sprinkle the crumb topping on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!