A luscious and rich no-bake caramel cheesecake you couldn’t resist! The sweet cheesecake filling matches deliciously with the slightly bitter cocoa-infused graham crust.
How To Make Caramel Cheesecake
A no-bake caramel cheesecake with layers of smooth and creamy cream cheese, soft graham crust, and a sweet caramel drizzle!
- Combine all the ingredients for the crust in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the texture resembles wet sand.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform cake tin and set aside in a chilled area.
- Allow to firm up, at least an hour. Ensure that the sides are much thicker than the bottom base.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and half of the caramel sauce until evenly incorporated. Set aside.
- Pour the cold heavy cream into a chilled mixing bowl and whisk for roughly 8 to 10 minutes until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into your cream cheese mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Once the crust has firmed up, pour the filling and spread evenly to cover all blank spaces around the crust.
- Cover and set aside the cheesecake in a chilled area to firm up, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight.
- Once firm, release the cake from the springform base. Pour or drizzle the remaining caramel sauce on top to coat the entire surface of the cheesecake. Note that it should only cover the top and not the sides.
- Portion accordingly and serve!
- Sugar: 48g
- Calcium: 174mg
- Calories: 849kcal
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Cholesterol: 198mg
- Fat: 67g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 17g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 266mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 41g
- Sodium: 500mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2612IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
A unique pumpkin cheesecake recipe that makes you wish Thanksgiving was all year round!
Pies & Pastries
A wonderful blend of two tasty desserts in one pie! This caramel apple cheesecake pie boasts a delicious caramel apple topping with pecans and a creamy cheesecake base in the center, then ultimately held together by a buttery and crumbly graham cracker pie crust.
Caramel and apples pair so well, and here's a recipe that transforms it into a delicious cheesecake.
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
Bars and Brownies