Indulge in gourmet-level cheesecake without waiting for a seat with this Cheesecake Factory recipe copycat!
How To Make Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake with Strawberry Topping
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 5 tbsp. butter melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar omit if using sweetened, frozen berries
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1 cup fresh or individually frozen berries cleaned and hulled (use whole or if preferred, cut into smaller pieces)
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees F.
- Fill a large pan filled with ½ water in oven
- To make topping:
- In a glass bowl, cut the strawberries in quarters and sprinkle with sugar.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Make crust:
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and margarine until
- Press crumbs into the bottom of the pan and line with parchment paper.
- Freeze crust until solid
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, salt and vanilla with an electric mixer and blend until creamy, scraping the sides. Whisk eggs and add to cream cheese mixture.
- ix until well blended.
- Pour the cheesecake mix into the crust and carefully place into the water bath.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then turn down oven to 350 degrees F and bake until the top of the cake turns golden. Then, let cheesecake cool on a rack.
- Pour topping on cheesecake and serve!