Eye catching dessert of New York-style cheesecake with a coffee-chocolate mixture swirled through the batter before baking. This mocha cheesecake also has 48% fewer calories than the traditional dessert because of Equal and reduced fat dairy products. Serve topped with strawberry sauce, if desired.
How To Make Mocha Swirl Cheesecake
This mocha swirl cheesecake makes one whole of a cake of undeniably delicious New York cheesecakes but with a hint of mocha flavor for that extra satisfying bite.
Mix chocolate crumbs, pecans, butter and 3 tbsp
- Equal Spoonful in bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Pat mixture evenly onto bottom of pan; set aside while preparing filling.
Beat cream cheese and ¾ cup Equal Spoonful in large bowl until fluffy; beat in eggs, egg whites, cornstarch and salt.
Beat in sour cream and vanilla until well blended.
Remove ½ cup cheesecake batter.
Stir in 3 tbsp.
- Equal Spoonful, instant coffee crystals and cocoa until well combined.
- Pour half of plain batter into crust in pan.
- Top with 5 spoonfuls of coffee batter.
- Using tip of knife or spatula, gently swirl coffee batter into cheesecake.
- Repeat with remaining batters.
Bake in preheated 325 degrees F oven 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove cheesecake to wire rack.
- Gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake.
- Let cheesecake cool completely; cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.
- To serve, remove side of springform pan.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 97mg
- Calories: 267kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 219mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 386mg
- Vitamin A: 310IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Bars and Brownies