A low-fat delicious, refreshing dessert that’s easy to make and terrific to eat!
How To Make Guilt-Free Strawberry Cheesecake Torte
This easy guilt-free strawberry cheesecake torte is made even better with lighter and fat-free ingredients. It also has less sugar but it's still a cheesecake you'll love!
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with ungreased parchment paper.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 24 to 26 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle sugar over a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Immediately invert cake onto baking sheet.
- Gently peel off parchment paper; cool completely.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in jam until melted.
With a fork, poke cake at ½-inch intervals.
- Brush with gelatin mixture; chill for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and lemon juice.
Add whipped topping and pudding mix; whisk well. Reserve 1 cup.
- Place remaining pudding mixture in a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Trim edges of cake. Cut widthwise into three equal rectangles; place one on serving plate.
Spread ½ cup reserved pudding mixture in center.
- Pipe pudding mixture around top edge of cake.
- Repeat with second cake layer.
- Top with remaining cake layer.
- Pipe pudding mixture along top edges.
- Fill center with fruit.
- Sprinkle with lemon peel.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Sugar: 30g
- Calcium: 90mg
- Calories: 204kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 120mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 400mg
- Vitamin A: 118IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!