This recipe is the heavenly combination of smooth and creamy cheesecake with crunchy graham cracker crumbs. This dessert takes a little extra time to chill before serving, but the wait is well worth it. Make this copycat recipe and it’s sure to become a favorite in your kitchen.
How To Make Cheesecake Factory-Inspired Cheesecake Topped With Graham Cracker Crumbs (Copycat)
This Cheesecake Factory-inspired cheesecake topped with Graham Cracker crumbs is divine. Smooth cheese cake and crunchy Graham Cracker crumbs on top.
- Spray a round pan and line it with parchment.
- Mix graham crackers, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a food processor and blend until fine.
- Add the melted butter and process some more. Pour the mixture into the pan and pat down in an even layer.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl with a fork.
- Mix until it forms a small crumble. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and flour together in a bowl, creaming until it becomes fluffy.
- Add the eggs and yolk to the mix one at a time, scraping batter from the bowl's sides and bottom with a spatula.
- Stir cream and vanilla in, then pour the mixture into the baking pan.
To Make The cheesecake:
- Place the pan in a larger dish filled halfway with hot water.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake the cheesecake for 10 minutes, then sprinkle topping over the top.
- Lower the oven temperature to 200 degrees F and bake for 45 more minutes.
- Open the oven and let the cheesecake cool for an hour. Remove, let cool in the fridge overnight, and serve the next day.
- Sugar: 45g
- Calcium: 132mg
- Calories: 788kcal
- Carbohydrates: 81g
- Cholesterol: 226mg
- Fat: 48g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 204mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 27g
- Sodium: 637mg
- Vitamin A: 1659IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Fruity and creamy all at once, it is a strawberry vanilla cheesecake lover's dream.
Enjoy bites of rich coffee, chocolate, and smooth mascarpone in this decadent tiramisu cheesecake.
A not so ordinary chocolate cheesecake because we've added a splash of liquor to make it even more flavorful.