If you love cheesecakes, this recipe is for you. Like a flat pie cut into squares, this dessert has a little bit of everything that everyone will love. It’s rich and creamy with just the right amount of sweetness from the blueberries — everything you’d want in a perfect cheesecake.
How To Make Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
This blueberry cheesecake squares recipe is the perfect sweet and tart dessert. Silky cream cheese with tangy blueberries strikes a good balance of flavors.
- Roll graham crackers to fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter and mix well. Reserve ½cup of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs into an 8x10 inch pan. Chill.
- Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over the chilled crumb layer.
- Spoon blueberry pie filling over cream cheese. Top with cool whip or whipped cream. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Keep chilled. Once ready to serve, cut up into equal squares.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 58kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- Fat: 5g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 36mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Vitamin A: 153IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!