Create a filling meal for your entire family. This recipe takes a lot of time to make, but it still makes a sumptuous meal. It comprises rotisserie chicken, vegetables, and delicious parmesan cheese.
How To Make Minced Chicken and Vegetable Risotto
Have a plate of this minced chicken and vegetable risotto recipe. Savory chicken, with healthy veggies and topped with creamy parmesan mixed together in a hearty risotto.
- In a skillet or pan, put in the butter. Cook the green beans and corn with water.
- Stir until veggies start to soften up.
- Add in the rice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine, close the lid and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken broth and chicken.
- Turn the heat down to low and let it simmer again for another 10 minutes.
- Add in the cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the risotto on a serving plate, garnish with the chopped parsley and enjoy!
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 341mg
- Calories: 686kcal
- Carbohydrates: 94g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 587mg
- Protein: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 1383mg
- Vitamin A: 480IU
- Vitamin C: 23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!