How To Make Ginataang Bilo Bilo (Glutinous Rice Balls in Coconut Milk)
Ginataang bilo bilo is a Filipino snack that is essentially made of rice flour balls, coconut milk, and jackfruit for added sweetness.
- 20 glutinous rice balls, (Bilo-bilo)
- 20 fl oz jackfruit, ripe, sliced
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup coconut cream
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- 1½ cup tapioca pearls, cooked
- Pour the water in a cooking pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add the coconut cream. Stir and cook until the mixture starts to boil again.
- Gradually stir-in the sugar.
- Add the ripe jackfruit. Cover and cook in low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add-in the bilo-bilo. Continue to cook for another 15 minutes while stirring every 3 minutes.
- Put-in the sago. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
- Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 45g
- Calcium: 43mg
- Calories: 590kcal
- Carbohydrates: 87g
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 706mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 25g
- Sodium: 10mg
- Vitamin A: 108IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!