How To Make Pork Chops and Rice Bake
Hearty and filling, this pork chops and rice bake tops creamy and flavor-packed rice with well-seasoned meat for a tasty dish.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 1 hr 15 mins
Total: 1 hr 25 mins
- 8 boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp seasoned pepper
- 10¾ oz cream of chicken soup, (1 can)
- 10¾ oz cream of mushroom soup, (1 can)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1½ cups long grain rice, uncooked
- dry onion soup mix, (1 packet)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9x13x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Pour cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, rice, and onion soup mix in the bottom of the baking dish. Whisk together.
- Season both sides of pork chops with seasoned pepper. Place on top of rice mixture.
Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!