How To Make Lugaw
Lugaw is a Filipino version of congee. It's primary ingredient is long-grain rice and it's topped with pork floss.
- Pour water in a cooking pot. Bring to a boil.
- Put-in the rice. Continue cooking for 30 minutes or until the texture becomes thick, while stirring once in awhile.
- Add the salt, stir and then cook for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with a tablespoon of rousing.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 23mg
- Calories: 169kcal
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 53mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1180mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
No more trips to the grocery store once you get a hand of making your own sweet pickles.
Breads & Doughs
This refreshing strawberry fizz has got a minty taste to it.
Pies & Pastries
Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, Pavlova is a dessert you can serve with some whipped cream and juicy fruits. For this recipe, we'll be using passion fruit for that deluxe flavor.