Coconut and pineapple make this a yummy cake with a tropical island flair. It’s a simple sponge cake recipe that will give you a taste of Hawaii.
Hawaiian Sponge Cake Recipe
- 2 cup flour
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 20 oz. pineapple crushed
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, soda and salt.
- Add undrained pineapple and eggs.
- Stir until combined.
Pour batter into a greased 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Spread cream frosting over hot cake in pan.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!