This chocolate cake outshines the other cakes! Each bite is soft, delicious, and rich! If you want more sweetness, then add fresh fruit!
How To Make Satin & Moist Chocolate Cake
Enjoy this smooth and creamy chocolate cake.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 7-inch springform cake tin with cooking spray. Dust it with cocoa powder, and tap to remove any excess.
- Sift together your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, combine the sugar, oil, and vinegar. Beat for roughly 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture became lighter.
- Gradually add your water, white beating continuously, until evenly incorporated.
- Fold your sifted flour mixture into your wet mixture until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour your batter into your dusted baking casserole. Bake the batter in the oven for roughly 35 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- After baking, let the cake cool briefly. Detach from the cake tin, then cool on a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Make your frosting while waiting for the cake by preparing a pot with boiling water. Combine all the frosting ingredients into the heat-proof bowl.
- Mix for roughly 8 to 10 minutes until the chocolate has dissolved completely. Ensure that the boiling water does not touch the bottom of your bowl.
- Set aside your frosting to cool down at room temperature for at least 15 minutes.
- Once your cake has cooled down, trim the top to flatten evenly then place onto a baking sheet.
- Pour your frosting on top to coat evenly, spreading the frosting over to any empty spaces.
- Set aside in a chilled area and allow the frosting to firm up, anywhere from 2 to 4 hours.
- Once your frosting has firmed up, decorate your cake based on your preference. Portion accordingly and serve.
- Sugar: 69g
- Calcium: 293mg
- Calories: 892kcal
- Carbohydrates: 110g
- Cholesterol: 118mg
- Fat: 49g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 572mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 35g
- Sodium: 709mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1275IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!