Dazzle family and friends year-round with this luscious pumpkin dessert. This pumpkin cake recipe is a winner for all occasions. You can choose to indulge your urge to bake a dessert that’s divinely decadent and utterly delicious.
How To Make Pumpkin Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease two 9-inch-round baking pans.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
- Combine milk and lemon juice in liquid measuring cup (mixture will appear curdled).
- Beat eggs, pumpkin, sugars, oil, pineapple, carrots and milk mixture in large bowl; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- Stir in coconut and 1 cup nuts.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
To make cream cheese frosting
- Combine softened cream cheese, softened butter and sifted powdered sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, orange juice and grated orange peel; beat until combined.
- Frost cake with cream cheese frosting.
- Garnish with remaining nuts and refrigerate.
- Sugar: 55g
- Calcium: 72mg
- Calories: 559kcal
- Carbohydrates: 74g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 260mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 367mg
- Vitamin A: 4824IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!