This quick and easy cake is extremely moist and sweet.
How To Make Pudding Rich Strawberry Ring Cake
- 1 strawberry cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1 pkg. Vanilla Instant Pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup strawberry frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease and flour 12 C. bundt pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake ingredients at low speed until moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes; invert onto serving plate. Cool completely.
- Heat frosting in small pan just until melted. Spoon glaze over cake.