This easy cake gets a soaking of orange gelatin to really absorb all the flavor.
How To Make Orange Cream Cake
A delightful cream cake that is sure to be a crowd pleaser! This wonderful Orange Cream Cake is simple but the end result is complex and incredibly tasty!
- Combine cake mix, drink mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour into an ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Using a meat fork, poke holes in cake.
- Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dissolve one pkg. of gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cold water.
- Pour over cake, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In mixing bowl, combine milk, vanilla, pudding mix and remaining gelatin.
- Beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Frost cake.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!