Firstly, if you are a huge fan of cheesecake but not the hard work that goes into making it, you will love our No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe. For instance, there are going to be times when you don’t want to fuss with an oven or worry about taking all that time to bake. In fact, this is where a no-bake recipe would just do the trick!
Rich and creamy, this simple no-time in the oven recipe is definitely a dessert you should add to your must-make list, along with other easy dessert recipes like Oreo Cookie Pie and Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge. And while it is as easy as pie, with some quick decorating, it’ll look as fancy as any restaurant dessert. Meanwhile, the hardest part you will have is waiting for the cheesecake to come out of the refrigerator.
If you’re a Nutella lover, after tasting this cheesecake, you will definitely deem it as your top fave! Packed with hazelnuts and graham crackers as the base, you get to enjoy an extra crunchy texture that goes wonderfully with the creamy Nutella. Moreover, the base also has a touch of Nutella, so you’ll feel like you’re biting into a Nutella biscuit form! And for the ultimate nutty decadence, we’ve added a dollop of whipped cream sprinkled with hazelnuts to top the cheesecake.
How To Make No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
This No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake will take you to Nutella heaven with its crunchy Nutella crust and velvety filling! You can’t get more Nutella than this!
- Combine the butter, 1 tablespoon of Nutella, and the graham cracker crumbs. Mix until it starts to clump and until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
- Lightly grease a cheesecake pan and transfer the graham cracker crumbs into it. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Beat the cream cheese then add the Nutella and powdered sugar. Continue beating until smooth.
- Carefully pour the Nutella mixture over the chilled graham mixture. Spread evenly.
- Chill for at least 4 hours to overnight then serve. Best served chilled!
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream on top and garnish with remaining chopped hazelnuts.
- You can also pulse the graham crackers in a food processor to create fine crumbs.
- Slicing the cheesecake with a hot knife ensures a clean cut without the filling sticking to the knife.
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 77mg
- Calories: 476kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Cholesterol: 79mg
- Fat: 36g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 170mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 282mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 981IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Oreo cookies be used instead of graham crackers?
Yes! You can substitute graham crackers with Oreo cookies. Add Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse until you create fine crumbs. Mix with the rest of the crust ingredients, and there you have it, Oreo cookie crust.
How long will this no-bake Nutella cheesecake keep in the refrigerator?
This no-bake cheesecake will keep for up to 5 days if tightly sealed and stored in the refrigerator.
ConclusionThis No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is luscious, creamy, and satiny smooth! You get Nutella on Nutella from the base to the filling. An easy no-bake recipe for a fantastic, deliciously decadent cake!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!