Firstly, if you are a huge fan of cheesecake but not the hard work that goes into making it, you will love our No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe. For instance, there are going to be times when you don’t want to fuss with an oven or worry about taking all that time to bake. In fact, this is where a no-bake recipe would just do the trick!
Rich and creamy, this simple no-time in the oven recipe is definitely a dessert you should add to your must-make list. Also, everything is great about this recipe, so decadent and yet, so easy to make. Meanwhile, the hardest part you will have is waiting for the cheesecake to come out of the refrigerator.
This recipe is a dream come true for Nutella lovers! It’s silky smooth and light with a mousse-like texture, and the flavors are delicious but subtle, so the cake isn’t too heavy although it might look that way. Or maybe it depends on who you ask! For more easy dessert recipes, check out our Oreo Cookie Pie recipe.
How To Make No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
- 10 oz graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Nutella 13-oz jar
- 7 oz melted butter unsalted
- ¾ cup toasted hazelnuts chopped
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- Place graham crackers into a ziploc bag and seal tightly. Make sure to remove any trapped air. Using a rolling pin, crush graham crackers until they form fine crumbs. Add graham cracker crumbs into a metal mixing bowl.
- Next, add in hazelnuts into the graham cracker mixture.
- Now, add the Nutella and unsalted melted butter to the cracker mix. Pour it into the crumb mixture and stir well using a silicone spatula.
- In an electric mixer with the beater attachment, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Next, add the remaining Nutella from the 13-ounce jar and beat at medium speed. Add powdered sugar to the mixture and beat on low speed, increase to medium speed, and mix until fluffy.
- Press your graham cracker and nut mixture into a 9-inch springform pan. Use a spoon or a cup to create the base for your cheesecake.
- Next, pour in the Nutella mixture over the base and spread evenly with a spatula. Make sure to spread the filling to the edges of the pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Before slicing your cheesecake, dip the knife in hot water. Wipe down knife with a clean cloth and slice the cheesecake.
- Place a dollop of whipped cream on top of your cheesecake and garnish with a handful of chopped toasted hazelnuts.
- You can also pulse the graham crackers in a food processor to create fine crumbs.
- Slicing the cheesecake with a hot knife ensures a clean cut without the filling sticking to the knife.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
Can Oreo cookies be used instead of graham crackers?
Yes! You can substitute graham crackers with Oreo cookies. Add Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse until you create fine crumbs. Mix with the rest of the crust ingredients, and there you have it, Oreo cookie crust.
How long will this no-bake Nutella cheesecake keep in the refrigerator?
This no-bake cheesecake will keep for up to one week if tightly sealed and stored in the refrigerator.
This No Bake Nutella Cheesecake is thick, creamy and silky smooth! It’s full of Nutella flavor and topped with whipped cream. An easy no-bake recipe for a fantastic, deliciously decadent cake!