How To Make Korean Lunch Box Cake
This Korean lunch box cake is a great way to enjoy dessert without as much guilt. They're small enough for one person but still good for sharing!
- Combine eggs, maple syrup, and sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk over a double boiler until the mixture is slightly warm.
- Remove from heat and continue whisking until pale in color and fluffy.
- Fold in sifted flour and cocoa powder.
- Once combined, add in melted butter and warm milk.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Let cool completely and cut out the desired shape.
Cream cheese icing:
- Whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and sugar, beat until completely incorporated.
- Fold in whipped heavy cream until combined.
- Sugar: 28g
- Calcium: 106mg
- Calories: 482kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Cholesterol: 229mg
- Fat: 32g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 199mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 7150mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1301IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled
Dip, Sauce & Condiment