This is a honey cake with a little bit of spice from the cloves and allspice.
How To Make Honey Brunch Cake
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray and flour a bundt pan.
- Mix the hot water with instant coffee and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the honey, sugar, oil and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add all the remaining ingredients including the coffee mixture. Mix well.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of cake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan; cool completely.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar or drizzle with glaze.
- Sugar: 36g
- Calcium: 66mg
- Calories: 350kcal
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 83mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 304mg
- Vitamin A: 79IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!