Don’t get me started on my love of mint chocolate desserts. This recipe is a fantastic way to make flourless chocolate cake with a kick of mint!
How To Make Flourless Mint Chocolate Cake
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- 2 cup mint chocolate candies
- 3 1/2 sticks butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9-inch springform cake pan lined with wax paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, candies, and chocolate. Right before it's totally melted, turn off the flame and stir. The residual heat will finish the melting process. Allow to cool.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in the bowl of an electric stand mixer for about 5 minutes or until it triples in volume. Add 1/4 of the cooled chocolate mixture and gently fold in using a spatula. Continue to add the chocolate mixture in fourths and fold until it's all been added.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly soft to the touch. The cake won't be firm. Allow to cool in the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours prior to serving. Garnish with fresh mint.
Calories: 739kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 62g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 514mg | Potassium: 363mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1933IU | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 6mg