Who says you can’t eat chocolate cake on a diet? Try this indulgent-tasting treat.
How To Make Fat Free Chocolate Cake
We know you deserve a treat and with our fat-free chocolate cake, you don't have to worry about feeling guilty. It's baked to cater to your needs.
- Spray 9-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine next seven ingredients.
- In medium bowl stir sugar and water until sugar is almost dissolved.
- Add egg whites and corn syrup; stir until blended.
- Gradually add to dry ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- If desired, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Sugar: 48g
- Calcium: 46mg
- Calories: 286kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 121mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 321mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!