Cake in your crockpot? Couldn’t be easier!
How To Make Crockpot Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
A pudding cake made in a crockpot couldn't be any easier. Enjoy a rich chocolate pudding cake accentuated by the smooth and creamy peanut butter for that awesome combination.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter-flavored pieces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cup water, boiling
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. unsalted dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a mixing bowl stir together flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, the 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add the milk, oil, and vanilla; stir until batter is smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter pieces.
- Spread batter evenly in the bottom of a greased 3 1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker.
- In another mixing bowl combine the 3/4 cup sugar and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- Stir together boiling water and peanut butter; stir into the cocoa mixture.
- Pour evenly over the batter in the crockery cooker.
- Cover; cook on high-heat setting for 2-2 1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted 1 inch into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let stand, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes to cool slightly.
- To serve, spoon pudding cake into dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- If desired, serve with ice cream.
- Sugar: 40g
- Calcium: 93mg
- Calories: 439kcal
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 279mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 245mg
- Vitamin A: 25IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!