Try out this copycat Boston Market carrot cake recipe today. This indulgent carrot cake copycat is just like the restaurant, but better because you can add as much frosting as you want!
How To Make Copycat Boston Market Carrot Cake
Indulge your sweet tooth with this sweet and tasty carrot cake
1 hr 10 mins
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 cups Sugar
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- ¾ cup Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Carrots grated
- 8 oz Pineapple drained, Crushed
- 3.5 oz Coconut Flaked
- 1 cup Pecans chopped
- Cream Cheese for topping
- Buttermilk Glazed for topping
- Begin this recipe by preheating your oven to 350°.
- Continue by preparing your cake pans.
- Line two nine-inch round layer cake pans with wax paper.
- Lightly grease and flour the paper and then set the pans aside.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Use your electric mixer to combine the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract on medium speed.
- Beat until smooth before gradually adding the dry mixture to the wet.
- Beat at low speed until well combined.
- Gently fold the carrots, crushed pineapple, flaked coconut, and pecans into the batter.
- Divide the mixture between the two prepared cake pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- While the cakes are still in the pan, drizzle the tops with a buttermilk glaze.
- Let cool in the pans for 15 minutes before removing and continuing to let cool.
- When ready, spread the cream cheese frosting evenly over both layers.
- Set one on top of the other and then serve.
Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 457mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 4863IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2mg