How To Make Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Semi-sweet chocolate cake with fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat the inside of a Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl cream the sugar and vanilla with the cream cheese.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and set aside.
- In another bowl stir together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, gradually beating in sugar until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
- Mix in the melted margarine, milk, water and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Spread half the batter into the prepared pan.
- Drop spoons of the cream cheese filling evenly over the batter.
- Sprinkle raspberries over the top of the filling.
- Cover with remaining batter.
Bake for 1 hour, check by testing with a toothpick. If it doesn't seem set then put in for 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Calcium: 134mg
- Calories: 631kcal
- Carbohydrates: 78g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Fat: 33g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 308mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 422mg
- Sugar: 47g
- Vitamin A: 1148IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!