Deliciously sweet and moist, this banana mug cake is the best way to end your day. Enjoy with whip cream or top it a la mode.
How To Make Banana Birthday Mug Cake
- 5 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp bananas (around ½ banana) mashed
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until they form a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a mug and microwave for 1½ - 2 minutes.
- Top the mixture with whip cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 3mg