How To Make Apple Cake
This apple cake recipe is a great way to cap off your meals. Light and fluffy cake that\’s mixed with sweet and tart apples for a moist and sweet dessert.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease a bundt pan. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the unsalted butter and the sugar, gradually adding in eggs one at a time while mixing.
- Fold in dry ingredients into the butter mixture until evenly incorporated. Stir in apples, vanilla, and walnuts.
- Transfer the mixture into the bundt pan and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Once baked, transfer cake to a cooling rack and let it cool for 15 minutes before removing it from the pan. Cool the cake completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the powdered sugar with the milk until it reaches a creamy glaze consistency.
- Then sprinkle the glaze on top of apple cake before serving.
- Sugar: 54g
- Calcium: 103mg
- Calories: 570kcal
- Carbohydrates: 74g
- Cholesterol: 102mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 120mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Sodium: 296mg
- Vitamin A: 794IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!