Easy to make, tasty fruit salsa and cinnamon tortilla chips. Great as an appetizer or a snack. Great for anytime!
How To Make Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- 2 kiwis peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples peeled, cored and diced
- 8 oz raspberries
- 1 lb strawberries
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp fruit preserves any flavor
- 10 flour tortillas 10-inch
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar, and fruit preserves.
- Cover and chill the bowl in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes. Then preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat one side of each tortilla with butter-flavored cooking spray. Cut the tortillas into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the wedges with the desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Then spray them again with cooking spray.
- Bake your wedges in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow your wedges to cool for approximately 15 minutes. Feel free to serve them with chilled fruit mixture. Enjoy!
Calories: 513kcal | Carbohydrates: 131g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 233mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 125g | Vitamin A: 86IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg