These savory Baja Fresh copycat fish tacos are full of flavor. The tender line-caught Wahoo meat is mixed with fresh veggies and can be paired with your favorite salsa to give it extra spice.
How To Make Baja Fresh-Inspired Line-Caught Wahoo Tacos (Copycat)
This version of Baja Fresh-Inspired Line-Caught Wahoo Tacos Recipe is made easy and fresh. Delicate wahoo fish with a vibrant sour cream lime mix.
- Mix sour cream, salt, pepper, and lime juice together in a bowl.
- Toss green onions in sour cream mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the fish, seasoned with salt and pepper. Cook for about 6 minutes per side.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Assemble taco by filling it with the fish, sour cream mixture, and cilantro.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 88mg
- Calories: 466kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 156mg
- Protein: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 514mg
- Vitamin A: 344IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!